Tuesday 9 August 2016

Half of my dash lights are out

MOST Mysterious reason why dash lights go out on this vehicle. Toyota Camry speedometer lights only works in its half left side. It was the dimmer switch that went bad that caused the lights to go out hope this helps. These important lights include the speedometer, the fuel and temperature gauges among others.


Having these lights work properly is particularly useful when driving at night.

Broken dashboard lights can leave you clueless to whether your vehicle is experiencing engine problems, such as running out of .

You have no idea how much this helped me.

Cant wait to go replace my girlfriends dash lights. The dealer will test it to see if it needs to be replace if it does, Toyota will r. This video will help you fix your dashboard lights , if you ble. Started in bottom corner (zero on tach) and has moved to half way around. I also replaced the ones behind the speedometer as well.


The most common causes for car interior lights not working are blown fuses, burned out bulbs, and bad switches. I get back in my car and half way home the battery light comes on. This time the dash board stays operational and when the lights came on the sound on the radio came back.


Last night while driving home , my dash lights suddenly went out. My tail lights also dont come on. I had similar problem on Toyota, where half of the electrical stuff was working and half was not and the car was starting just fine.


Dash lights Do not Work Easy Common fixes - Duration: 3:16. I watched the video again and saw that my dash was not like his. Just now replacing some of the instrument cluster bulbs. My cluster does not have the RPM . No lights,cant see the dash lights ,bad bulb,how to change bulb clucter -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: Vehix4APP for all your . Recently my dash gauge lights , shifter and hvac control lights all went out.


I checked some of the fuses but they seem to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts