Tuesday 14 June 2016

Panasonic plasma red light blinking

Had been working perfectly until this morning when it suddenly turned itself off and the repeated (11) red light started flashing. If any fault occur with any circuit board inside, the loaded firmware will detect it, and will give you its idication in the form or standby light blinks. If you are unable to resolve the blinking power indi.


Also replace both 1uf 50v 105c SMC capacitors. Cause: Defective SS boar part number TXNSS1SDUU.

This video will show you how to fix the problem yourself and save $800!

Remove above parts from the board.

I started counting the number of blinks , but once it got past 10 I stopped counting. A few days ago, when this issue started happening, I was able to reset the tv by holding . The red LED light would blink times and repeat. Fortunately in my case replacing the SC board fixed the problem. The green light or red light flashing denotes an error code.


Just how many times does the red light flash? This is your error code, and gives you the problem. I know what you are thinking, but n. It means you have to replace this particular board. However this is only true for models X2C U S G2G2 VTand VT25.


I have Panasonic TV model TC -P65P1. Count the number of times the red light blinks. Anyways mine keeps constantly flashing and wont turn on for some . I am getting ready to take this step. Unplugged and plugged back in red power light comes on but no reaction to remote or anything.


This TV has been awesome for watching and playing video . I pressed the power button and it stopped. Not thinking much of it, I unplugged the tv and plugged it back in after about ten minutes. People were saying that if the TV blinked times the error pointed to the Fan Board Module.


My Panasonic Plasma TV does not come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts