Friday 29 September 2017

Whelen wps 4004

One Speaker with Three Speaker Cell Active. Does it really only have two drivers, or is it just quiet? It probably has some dead drivers in it. STATUS - cabinet window LED status indicator.


PGINT - paging interface to interface.

Whelen tones with existing paging systems.

It was pretty neat recording the same siren to.

Sirens are tested first Thursday of the month at 3pm. I also got tones on my scanner but left it out of the video. Monthly test of the Clare County, Michigan early warning siren system. Located at the Columbus Dispatch facility.


RPM, 7Hz Town: New Albany, OH (Franklin County) Location: Clark State Rd. RPM, 4Hz Town: Blacklick, OH (Franklin County ) Location: Township of Jefferson Service Department Test Time: Every Wednesday 1. The city of Frisco, TX tests their outdoor warning system every Wednesday. Please do not use without permission.


It seems to have an analog ESC-86 but it cuts off on th. This one has an analog ESC-864. It scared me when it did the voice. I Believe it doesnt rotate because its.


A few weeks ago, I purchased one of St. Siren Location, Currently at Orange av. The last digit of the model number indicates the number of 400-watt drivers installed. Not all sirens do air horn , omni directionals do westminster chime.


RPM, 5Hz Town: Columbus, OH (Franklin County) Location: St. Francis Desales High School Test Time: Every Wednesday PM Cycles: T. I was able to go out to record this siren on Good Friday. I was using my new tripod and my JVC Everio.


The test is done every Monday at 6:p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts