Tuesday 11 October 2016

Philips tv red light blinks

Philips service center will contact . It will not turn on with remote or buttons on the set. Other tv on the same system operate normally. HOW TO FIX TV No Power Clicking on off Red Blinking light . I can be narrowed down by the number of flashes of the power light.

Using either the remote or power button on tv itself will not turn it.

TV screen keep flashing without power button switched on, like ghosts are haunting around!

On the TV screen just the name. Screen is black, led blinks twice. A demonstration of how to diagnose and repair this is shown. I checked to see if there were any trouble codes given by the number of flashe. Please find out here how this works.


I`ve switched the tv off for secs then turned it back on but nothing its still the same. If theres someone out there that can help me or is it not worth bothering with and should i . Falla: bloqueo en main por falla de voltaje digital en la misma. Ok my TV was working fine and then the screen just disappeared and it had some green and red looking stuff on it. ShopJimmyWant to have your power supply fixed? I opened the back of the system and the caps on mine are not bulging.


Also the standby lights blinks red constantly. But my to is not getting on after power on the tv ,it seems that it try to on but after some seconds the red light blink . Plz let me know who can it be . On TV only the red light switches on twice. Every two seconds - Duration: 11:43. When THE system is in standby the right speaker blinks slowly red.


I unplugged it all night long, still no change. I have tried everything reset .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts